You might have caught the vlog today- Megan’s (Eleven) Answers over on the Parenthetically channel. Gina did it first, and then tagged the rest of us on Parenthetically, so I responded! Basically, I answered 11 questions that Gina came up with. Then, I needed to give 11 facts about myself, come up with 11 more questions, and tag 11 more people to answer my questions. SO- I did that first part on the vlog…
And now, the rest:
11 Things You Don’t Know About Me
Ok, this is hard because I’ve already posted one Random Megan Facts vlog as well as my Parenthetically Intro where I give you all kinds of random info about me. You guys know me PRETTY WELL.
- Milk freaks me out. It comes from cows. Cows are covered in poop.
- I loooooooove funny t-shirts. I collect them. If you know of a great web site to find them, let me know.
- I used to watch Little Shop of Horrors over and over and over again. I love that movie. There’s no telling how many times I’ve watched it.
- My biggest dream, aside from publishing a novel, is to be in a flash mob.
- My life philosophy is to never hold back compliments. If I like you or something about you, you will know it. Even if I’ve known you for 5 seconds. I don’t understand people who are stingy with their praise. Come on. It’s a waste of time. What if that’s the only positive thing that person hears all day? Why hold back?
- I’m kind of overly enthusiastic about everything. Sometimes- and it’s about to GET REAL HERE GUYS- sometimes, it’s a show. Sometimes, if I’m having a particularly terrible day, I will be ESPECIALLY enthusiastic. It’s like, fake it til I make it, you know? And it just about always works. Generally, I will end up saying or doing something so ridiculous it makes me laugh, and I’m instantly in a better mood.
- I’m addicted to McDonalds Coke. Don’t you dare try to tell me it’s the same Coke that everyone else serves. It’s not.
- I prefer grape jelly over strawberry jelly on a PB&J sandwich.
- I have a brother. He’s six years older than me. He’s the bees’ knees.
- I am a FIRM believer in the Oxford comma.
- I used to work in Cerebral Palsy research. I worked with kids all day, trying to figure out why some kids with CP have better outcomes than others (because CP is one of those diseases that isn’t supposed to get worse over time). I loved it. I miss it. Someday I’ll do a post about leaving work to stay home with my kids. Gina did a great one.
- What’s your favorite song?
- How many times did you fail your driver’s license test?
- Who’s your celebrity crush?
- What is the most disgusting word you can think of?
- Don’t you think Tombstone is the best movie of all time?
- If you had to eat one food every day for a year, what would it be?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- Have you ever met anyone in real life that you originally met on Twitter?
- What was your first job?
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich- do you put pb on one slice of bread, jelly on the other, and then marry the two? Or do you put pb on one slice of bread, spread jelly on top of the pb, and put another slice of bread on top? (My grandfather has a VERY SOLID opinion on this subject.)
- Name one thing that majorly creeps you out.